European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

We had an incident at a gasstation in Valencia with the

We had an incident...

We had an incident at a gasstation in Valencia with the police and my wife got arrested for curlsing a police officier. Now we have to go to court next friday. Do we need a lawyer to accompanie us. The fine, stated in the report is between 200 and 2000 euro. We are from holland and live in Montserrat near Valencia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

It was on January 11 in Valencia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. My wife was in jail for twelve hours and we got a report when she was released.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was not correct what she did but she is on medication and for ptsd and sometimes she becomes a little mad from mad, aggressive from it.

1/12/2018
José M.
José M., Attorney

H​i, José M spanish lawyer. You do need an atorney unless the writting telling another thing. If you need it and go without one court will assing one. Fisrt you need to read the writting with the date at court, on it we will find if required or not but surely you will need it. The best in this cases is to get an agrement with court ( they will take 30 per cent of the fine) and will be no judicial procedure. In short, look for a lawyer, the best Price you could get, try he gets the best agrement he could with prosecutor, pay and forget the case. Thank you José M

I just send you the files. Can you arrange an agreement with the court or do you have a suggestion who could do that.

No I cant because I am 600 kilometres away and I should be there to make it Ask for Jesus López https://www.abogadoamigo.com/ Phone 96-381-56-71

I gently ask for a good rate of my service. Thank you

José M.
José M., Attorney