José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Do Ukraine Citizens still have to have a "Carte de

Do Ukraine Citizens still have to have a "Carte de Invitacion" to visit Spain
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: cant find anything on the website. Ukraine citizens do not require visa to enter Spain
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Private enquiry, no petitions
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, Ukanian citicen do not need a visa to come into Spain as a tourist for 90 days since 2015 Regards

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You have not answered my question.
I will repeat my question again:- "Do Ukraine Citizens still have to have a Carte de Invitacion to visit Spain.
I am aware since 17 June Ukraine Citizens do not require a visa to enter Spain if they have a bio-metric passport.
Please answer my question

Well Sir, if they do not need visa either need carta de invitación. La carta de invitación is made to get the visa. If you do not need the visa either you need la carta Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Your answer is an assumption ie no requirement for a visa therefore no need for "Carte de Invitacion" is there any statement from the Spanish Government to confirm this?

That it is. No requirments to visit Spain as a tourist for Ukranian citicen

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I please have an answer to my last question
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I read the information on visa free travel in June 2017.
I am not asking if Ukraine Citizens can travel to Spain visa free I know they can with biometric passports.
My question is do they still require to obtain a "Carte de Invitacion" I have made enguiries to the Police National who issue the invitacion and they are not sure what the legal position is.
Therefore I asked the question again.
Do Ukraine Citizens reguire a" Carte de Invitacion" to enter Spain.
Thank you please give me a correct answer

Carta de invitación in a requirement to get the tourist visa, as you do not need the visa you do not need the carta de invitación