European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Regarding my previous question which you have already

Customer Question
Regarding my previous question which...

Regarding my previous question which you have already answered i would like to ask you if my partner is diagnosed after a Psychiatric Assessment Report, the Provisional Diagnosis:ICD-10 Emotionally unstable personality disorder F60.3 Having this in mind and I can assure you she is of the most severe possible cases , do my chances of child custody increase. Country of my court case will be probably be Estonia. Awaiting for your answer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: European Law
1/6/2018
Lawyer: NishaJonesLaw,
 replied 3 months ago
NishaJonesLaw

Good evening! I hope all is well!

Since this is very case specific to Estonia, I'm going to notify the site moderators to send your question to the right category for an attorney expert licensed in Estonia to assist you with this.

I can let you know that if this case were to be heard in the US, yes this would have an effect on a judge's decision, especially if the person in question was not treating their disorderly correctly, taking the proper medications, getting the propery therapy, etc., as a paren't untreated psychiatric disorder could very well have an impact on a the well being of the child.

I hope that helps! Please stand by, I'll notify the site moderators to transfer your question to the right category.

DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE YET FROM THE RIGHT CATEGORY
INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate