European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Someone I don't know is threatening me to send my nudes to…

Someone I don't know...

Someone I don't know is threatening me to send my nudes to my friends on facebook

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in the Netherlands

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I deleted the kik account who was threatening me. I also deactivated my facebook

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That person sent me facebook messenger screenshots of him about to send it to my friends. I don't know if it's fake or not. Because I don't know that person. It found my facebook and friends by itself.

1/5/2018
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi, Do not worry to much as they are professional scamers and you an scam victim A regular one The best point of it its that scamers never go ahead with their threats and will do nothing if you do not pay them. In the other hand you will be asked for more money until you stop paying so never start will be your best choice Let they know that you are not going to pay and be sure they will do nothing, and also let they know that you will denounce them to the police .... Be sure they will do nothing

I deleted that person on everything so I am not sure about him sending the pictures. I didn't pay anything, but I do still worry.
I hope they won't do it.
I want to be sure but I am afraid of making them angry or something so they will still post it.

B​e sure you are making good No other choice and you dont need it. If you pay they will ask for more. Forget them

I guess I will just try to forget it. Eventhough I am still worrying.
I am definetly not paying them. I hope everything will be ok.

Be sure. I see your case a lot of times. Do never go ahead. Be sure. Have a good day and forget them

I gently ask for a good rate of my service. Thank you

José M.
José M., Attorney