European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I'm trying to check the credentials of one Luis practicing…

I'm trying to check...

I'm trying to check the credentials of one Jose Luis Hernandez Flores practicing in Athlone county, Westmeath, Ireland.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in the U.S but I need to check on a solicitor in Ireland and whether he's real.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. a friend is currently over there on an inheritance matter. I need to know about the said lawyer and if he's s a real and registered Solicitor.

I asked this question at 12 o'clock my time. It's 5 hrs ahead over there. All I needed was to know whether or not this lawyer exists and practices in Ireland?
12/28/2017
Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

This has been referred to me.

No, this person does not exist. You can check yourself

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Thank you for your research and response.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the top of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor