European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Sentence for assault in spain. Barcelona Ibiza where the…

Sentence for assault in...

Sentence for assault in spain

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Barcelona Ibiza where the assault happen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My girlfriend current there looking on deportation procedure for spain they said by 15 dec and looks like could be afew more weeks she has 8 year old daughter to get back too

Do you know where can get the Spanish sentencing guidelines
Sorry the question is deportation procedure one judge has ordered deportation in place of serving the sentence and to return to your home country
Must it be a direct flight if one avaialble
12/17/2017
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi, José M spanish atorney. May I help you?

José M.
José M., Attorney
If judge agree to deportation for a assault and not turning up to trial
What the procedure
We were told by lawyer be before 15 Dec which has pass and now gf feels could be a few more weeks
4870
I am in Oman
Phone call session started

I​ am calling you

Y​ou hve to wait until the court agree and then he will be deported. May be some weeks it takes to go out but probably it will be no so long. 15 days at all could be enought

One more question
Where can I find a copy of procedure for deportation

This link http://www.interior.gob.es/en/web/servicios-al-ciudadano/extranjeria/regimen-general/expulsion

ThanksThat’s very helpful