European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

It’s an inheritance question how do I know this is a scam or…

Customer Question
It’s an inheritance question...

It’s an inheritance question how do I know this is a scam or real I’ve been asked to send 2300 dollars for traveling expenses for a diplomatic carrier to bring the money from Spain to the United States

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Barcelona Spain

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It’s been reported that I have an inheritance of 26 million dollars from the death of my cousin and I’m the only close kin they been searching for me for six years I have bank and acct information the pin and everything to the account also the phn number to the bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No do u need my number or the bank it’s come from

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: European Law
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Ben Jones, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Solicitor

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with.

Who has contacted you about this?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Who has contacted you about this?

INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate