European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I have a legal question about an international incident that…

Customer Question
I have a legal...

I have a legal question about an international incident that has greatly affected me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The incident happened in Cairo, Egypt

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed a police report originally. However, my "helper" who translated at the police station reported that my passport was lost and not stolen. I believe that was in an effort to protect himself.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to proceed with caution but find out what my legal rights are

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: European Law
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?