European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

I am also being blackmailed from the Ivory Coast. Pretty

much the same situation as...
I am also being blackmailed from the Ivory Coast. Pretty much the same situation as the post on the website. What law Inforcement do I report this too? Local or in the Ivory Coast. I do have a name of the person. Not sure if it is his real name?
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I'm thinking the scamer hacked womens FB profie and phone number from the Milwaukee area he is using to scam people.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Scamer is targeting people in the Wisconsin Dells, Black River Falls area according to the hacked FB profile from Brookfield WI.
11/2/2017
Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A lady by the name of Hayn Pozorski sent me a friend request on FB. She messaged me through FB messanger. We message each other. She was looking to have sexual relation with me. She called me over video chat numerious times. I finally answered and was flirtatious with me showed me her baked body and aroused me. She then asked to see my penis. I should her a few seconds. I then felt uncomfortable and immediately ended the video. She immediately responded to me with a recorded video. Scared me! She also sent me snap shots of my family from FB. Threatened to post on FB messenger to family & Friends. Also threatened to post on you tube. She then said not to block her from FB or she would ruin my life by this video. She then demanded $5000 remember would deleted the video. I told her I was poor and gave me a few options. I chose the $500 as I could not pay anything else. She then demanded I make payments to a Eric Yanne through western union to Burka Faso and then changed the location to the Ivory Coast. She promised to delete the video after I make the full payment.

Ok - have you reported it to the Police?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not yet. I just deleted it to Western Union Fraud and they are forwarding the I go to the FBI.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can they really post pornographic video or image of you on you tube and social media. Isnt it again s the law?

No, it would be taken down. Report it to the Police. DO NOT SEND MONEY.

There is no guarantee whatsoever they would not post it or remove it. None at all.

So you could still pay and it could be posted.

Therefore do not send any money. Block and delete any contact.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.

Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor
Jamie Law
Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor