European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

If you are possibly designated an "inheritor" of money from

Banco Caixa Penedes in Madrid...
If you are possibly designated an "inheritor" of money from Banco Caixa Penedes in Madrid Spain and have received several forms from them by Overnight Express including Internal Office Memo, a copy of the Bank Draft with your name and the amount , and The Tax Calulation Analysis showing your Expectant Taxable Cost which has to be paid before they release the funds to you. Is this person , Jose Antonio Sanchez Pinero of Audit & Statistics a True OFFICIAL of the Board of International Revenue located at Head Office / Avda De Sabastine 89 28056 Madrid, Spain. How can you tell these forms are OFFICIAL & LEGITIMATE ? All forms sent to me from Mr. Gerrard Martinez from Foreign Operations Department. Also is this # 01134632008718 legitimate? Thank you very much for your assistance! I look forward to your reply!
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not right now.
11/2/2017
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi. Its a simple scam Spanish law/banks do not work this way Do not trust them Tgey are scammers

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Very much satisfied with the answer as it saved me a lot of money & heartache! His answer confirmed my belief of a SCAM. GOD BLESS YOU.

Thank you Sir

Please to rate positively my service.

Its very important for me

I will be here if nedeed later on

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir, I already graded you with a grade of " 5 " as your reply was what you confirmed to me was a SCAM! Your info Definitely saved me money & heartache. However, for my $40 that I paid, I felt you could have given me a few more sentences and a little more in-depth response. ( I did not want to talk to anyone in person. ) Again , your short answer was point on and I am Seriously Thankful for your answer & expertise. I am INDEBTED TO YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE ANSWER which saved me from removing some life SAVINGS from my personal RETIREMENT ACCOUNT! YOU perform a great public service for people like me. THANK YOU!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Got the answer I needed. THANK you again as my life will move forward in my Golden Years! God Bless You !

Sir, in Spain when you are called to get some inheritage, its the notario or the court ho call you. Never a bank

Taxes are due to pay when you get the information and you have 6 months to pay

Only scammers ask for money in advance

Have a good day

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir, Thank you very much for the latest statements you just made to me a short while ago. That makes things a lot CLEARER to me ! Appreciate your Expertise. I now know what Direction I must take to possibly obtain JUSTICE ! Thank you once again & MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Well, you could denounce the facts at the closer Police station The problem is that scammers becomes al word arround and it is hard to arreste them in some coutries, asia, África, so in most cases Police can do nothing. That it is because its a regular scam. Thank you
José M.
José M., Attorney
José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney