European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

What is average, what is the average hourly criminal lawyer…

Customer Question
What is average Lawyer's...

What is average

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

What is the average hourly criminal lawyer fees in cyprus ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: European Law
9/18/2017
Lawyer: José M., Attorney replied 11 months ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi. Prices are free to be fixed by the lawyer and ussually we do not take care of time / hour. We fix prices for each case once we have studiy the clients problem

So, the best is to ask several lawyers to have several budgets and with that you will have the chance to sense how is the lawyer and the care he takes of your case.

I will be here if needed

The country is that of the Greek part of the island of Cyprus. - It is to do with criminal charges against a bank filed with prosecutor general in situ in the English language. - Cyprus lawyer would be able to indicate average fees?

Sure, you need to find an speaking english lawyer there. To reach him your best will be to contact the US or UK consulate there beacuse they use to have list of atorneys who works with them

Ask for several to get several choices

Its very important to get a profesional you get confidence with. Take your time to decide

Are you a cypriotic lawyer?

No I am spanish working in Spain

The contract rules of competence are the same all europe arround so prices are free to be fiixed for us

I am Danish lawyer and wanted answer from Cyprus legal eagle. I don't understand why you as Spanish lawyer have been directed to answer simple question concerning non-Spanish jurisdiction?

Ok. I ams answering because you ask for prices aand they are no fixed by law. Its forbidden

I opt out this question to be answered by a Cyprus lawyer

Guidelines & practices prior to mandate
Lawyer: PaulmoJD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD, Attorney

Thank you for your question. We have no attorneys in Cyprus to answer you I am afraid. However, the previous expert was correct in that all attorneys there in Cyprus set their own fees and they are commensurate with the fees throughout Europe and the EU. Typically, their fees depend on the experience of the attorney and the complexity of the case and are usually about 150 Euro/hour to 300 Euro/hour.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.