How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask EULawyer Your Own Question
EULawyer, Lawyer
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 269
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
Type Your European Law Question Here...
EULawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in

Customer Question

can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in hospital for 3 weeks overseas,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: western australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes there is a case happening against the person forbodily injury due to neglect as a persistenece offense on 25th sept in thira greece
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i wanto know if he can represent this c ase for compensation
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. While, unfortunately, I am the only active European Law expert on the website, and there can be no attorney-client relationship formed over JustAnswer, I have two options for your case:

1. You can find an English-speaking attorney list for Greece here ( Direct link to the PDF list here (

2. As it happens, I did have cases in Greece, which I dealt with via a very professional English-speaking attorney, who charged me less than the big houses. I could give you his details, but cannot do so except in the "Premium Service form". If interested, I will set it up for the lowest available sum, which I believe is USD 5,-, and send you the details.

I hope my answer was useful. Please let me know if interested in the lawyer known by me, and otherwise please rate the question, which is essential to my activity.


Dr I L Vlad