EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
84559455

Can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in

Customer Question

can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in hospital for 3 weeks overseas,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: western australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes there is a case happening against the person forbodily injury due to neglect as a persistenece offense on 25th sept in thira greece
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i wanto know if he can represent this c ase for compensation
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. While, unfortunately, I am the only active European Law expert on the website, and there can be no attorney-client relationship formed over JustAnswer, I have two options for your case:

1. You can find an English-speaking attorney list for Greece here (https://gr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/attorneys/). Direct link to the PDF list here (https://gr.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/206/2017/07/AttorneyList_July2017.pdf).

2. As it happens, I did have cases in Greece, which I dealt with via a very professional English-speaking attorney, who charged me less than the big houses. I could give you his details, but cannot do so except in the "Premium Service form". If interested, I will set it up for the lowest available sum, which I believe is USD 5,-, and send you the details.

I hope my answer was useful. Please let me know if interested in the lawyer known by me, and otherwise please rate the question, which is essential to my activity.

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad