European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

Can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in

Customer Question
Can make a...

Can make a claim for an overseas accident,leaving me in hospital for 3 weeks overseas,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Western australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes there is a case happening against the person forbodily injury due to neglect as a persistenece offense on 25th sept in thira greece

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wanto know if he can represent this c ase for compensation

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: European Law
Answered in 3 days by:
9/16/2017
Lawyer: EULawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. While, unfortunately, I am the only active European Law expert on the website, and there can be no attorney-client relationship formed over JustAnswer, I have two options for your case:

1. You can find an English-speaking attorney list for Greece here (https://gr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/attorneys/). Direct link to the PDF list here (https://gr.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/206/2017/07/AttorneyList_July2017.pdf).

2. As it happens, I did have cases in Greece, which I dealt with via a very professional English-speaking attorney, who charged me less than the big houses. I could give you his details, but cannot do so except in the "Premium Service form". If interested, I will set it up for the lowest available sum, which I believe is USD 5,-, and send you the details.

I hope my answer was useful. Please let me know if interested in the lawyer known by me, and otherwise please rate the question, which is essential to my activity.

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad

EULawyer
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer