José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

My ex wife recently acquired passports under false

Customer Question

Hello.
My ex wife recently acquired passports under false declaration and subsequently applied for a Spanish visa and was granted for my two kids with her. This she did despite the original being in my custody as well obtained a visa with out my consent. I was recently granted interim custody of the child but couldn't enforce it because she kept frustration the effort. My two kids are age 9 and 12.
They flew out of the country last night
I am considering a court action against the immigration services.I am also considering writing to the Spanish Embassy highlighting the lie on obtain leave to enter Spain on false declaration.I need you detailed guidance in what steps to take and how in order to retrieve my kids.Our place of permanent residence is Nigeria
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Obviously for the passport and the visa was dine without my consent or knowledge
Expert:  José M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, in Spain you could denounce her to inmigration police for the false documents used and stole out the minors with her breaking the order she has to give you the minors on your time with her. Contract a local atorney here to denounce her and denand her to give the minors back to you. Jose M spanish atorney.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What does denouncing mean?
Also if I get a local attorney would she be arrested and prosecuted in Spain or would she be arrested and deported back
Expert:  José M. replied 2 months ago.

Denounce is to say the police To let them know

And yes, if they considerer it convenient they could deport her

Thank you