José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

How to do Hague Convention Procedure to serve a civil

Hi how to do Hague Convention Procedure to serve a civil litigation paper? Also how to find process servers in an European country?Thanks,

Every document with the stamp is a legal document and legally accepted as original. They can be gotten at notarías or consulates. The stamp makes the document legally accepted

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi could you answer my two questions i originally posted?

Hi how to do Hague Convention Procedure to serve a civil litigation paper? The hague Covention Procedure at a document make it legal and accepted fot the court as original

Also how to find process servers in an European country? They servers are notarios and consuls at embassys

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The hague Covention Procedure at a document make it legal and accepted fot the court as original
- I still don't know how to do this. Please explain in more details the steps.They servers are notarios and consuls at embassys
- so how can I find one in Sweden, to serve the paper to the defendant?

Three ways there

Service des Légalisations (Ginebra)

Bureau de Légalisations (Vaud)

Chancellerie d'Etat (Valais)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
For process serving or Hague convention procedure?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In Sweden?

Sorry.

This is the notario you need

http://www.notariuspublicus.se/

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The link is for process serving; or it is for The Hague convention process? Thanks!

The link is to get the person who can provide the stamp as you ask me

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Get the stamp for what?Is any of this related to either process serving or Hague convention process?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could you do this?:1. Process serving:
Describe how to do process serving in Stockholm here.2. Hague convention process
Describe how to do Hague Convention Process in Sweden here.

Do you know how the hage convention works ?

It works that a probe you sent to the court with the stam is valid as original and legal

That it is

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I mean how to do 1. Process serving and 2. Hague Convention process. The steps I have to take to complete them.

Once you know the documents you have to send to the court, get them stamped and they will be considered as original and legal copies

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Which court? In Sweden?And how to do process serving?

Whatever state which have signed the Hage convention

You send the stamped copies and they are considered legal

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if the case is in US, I got the stamp in Sweden and then send back to US?Do you know what process serving is?

If the case is in US and US have signed the Hage convention, if you have to send a legal copy of a document to be legal, you must get it stamped and a legal notario Sir

You send it and the stamped copy is accepted as the original

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Send to where?Process serving is the normal way of delivering a legal paper at the defendant's residence to the defendant. How can I find a process server to do this in Sweden?

Sorry Sir, I can no follow this question

I go out

I hope somebody alse could help you

Thank you and sorry

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry I just really can't understand what you said. Thanks,