European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am being black mailed, they said they have all my
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am being black mailed, they said they have all my information and pictures of me. They said they are going to take bank loans out in my Name. Have copies of my driver's license they have my social s… read more
I'm being black mail wat should I do? I just got back from
José M.
José M., Attorney
I just got back from my combat tower in Africa it happend in Africa it was a fb thing an it was a scam of her naked and everything an she asked for me to send pics an I. Did like a dumb ass an she treating me to show my fam and friend I'm stained in Germany now I blocked her and everything … read more
Hello, We are living in USA and need some help. I need
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
Hello, We are living in USA and need some help. I need some details for my wife to aquire Portuguese citizenship with details of process and list of documents required. Here is my details and what I h… read more
one man from Netherlands tok my money saying he will help me
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
one man from Netherlands tok my money saying he will help me in filing a case to my x husband to get citizen ship card from Canada because my x is Canadian Citizen. I gave him money on personal trust … read more
My estranged husband has just sent me an E-mail saying that
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My estranged husband has just sent me an E-mail saying that he has used the Italian embassy in New Zealand to institute a flight watch throughout the EU so that if I take our children there, they will… read more
I am being blackmailed by a hacker who says he/she has
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am being blackmailed by a hacker who says he/she has obtained much data from my computer including some very personal matter from the webcam. I have had two letters over 2 months which I ignored but… read more
I have received few emails from some Fechner, from Germany,
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hi, I have received few emails from some Robert Fechner, from Germany, said I´ve used a picture on my website and now he want some money because of it. Is this happened before to someone? Is he legal … read more
Need some facts about Visa application process for
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
Need some facts about Visa application process for relocating to Portugal. It's for my husband and I (retired) and my son, 28, who is going to seek a job teaching English. Time is of the essence and w… read more
My ex-husband reading my emails and he wants to prove i am in some sec
José M.
José M., Attorney
My ex-husband reading my emails and he wants to prove i am in some sect. He have custody of my children's, I will like to have them beck... He plan to get rid of my 1 year before our divorce, and all … read more
I need some answers regarding my schengen tourist visa. No
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I need some answers regarding my schengen tourist visa … read more
Please i would like to help me. Ive lost my own house from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Please i would like to help me. I've lost my own house from frauders. I want somebody to help me. I need to talk to somebody, but i've no money. I want to pass the fraud documents i received. Please h… read more
I am in a mentally abusive relationship, my husband has all
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i am in a mentally abusive relationship, my husband has all financial control and he has now threatened me that he is going to file for custody of my children. He has an abusive relationship with cocaine and alcohol and visits prostitutes regularly. He has been out on one of his disappearing acts since Tuesday and has sent me a string of abusive messages. I am at a complete loss as to what to do. I fear he will really hurt me as he is out of control. I have no money of my own and nobody to talk to. I love my children so much and will do whatever it takes to protect them but he leaves me trying to fight an unfair battle when I have no financial aid. … read more
I had 2 children by my ex-husband, an Italian whom he has very
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I had 2 children by my ex-husband, an Italian whom he has very rarely seen since the divorce. He has another child by his 2nd marriage. He lives in Italy. Will my children inherit anything when their … read more
I live in denmark and am in the process of divorcing my danish
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in denmark and am in the process of divorcing my danish husband. He has written an email to me with my lawyer and his lawyer in copy with a number of false claims regarding theft, adultry etc. … read more
I am trying to find out if my husband thinks he has proof I
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am trying to find out if my husband thinks he has proof I had an affair can he have text supeoned and possibly get custody of our son… read more
I divorced my ex husband in Italy in 2008 after being separated
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer
I divorced my ex husband in Italy in 2008 after being separated for over a year. He went to live in Germany with his new partner in January 2008. He has not paid any maintenance for our children since… read more
i am trying to find out if my husband has divorced me, he lives
José M.
José M., Attorney
i am trying to find out if my husband has divorced me, he lives in spain and i live in scotland, there is no record of divorce in Scotland as I have checked this out. could he have got the divorce in … read more
I am a german citizien and my Husband is South African. He
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a german citizien and my Husband is South African. He works for a dutch company all over the world. We would like to live in Portugal. What would be the procedure of immigration ? thanks for your… read more