How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Single status declaration certificate I have been living in

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Single status declaration certificate I have been living in The Netherlands since 1997. In 1994 i got married to a dutch national and am now divorced. I have a partner from the Philippines and we are in the process of applying for permanent residency so she can live with me in the Netherlands. One of the requirements is that i need a single status declaration
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the lawyer to go over that information with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him or her to know?
Customer: I just need the declaration. I'm fully registered in the Netherlands in that i have a social security number and pay taxes here
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!
As your European Law expert, I am reviewing your question and will try to find a good answer for you.

Expert:  EULawyer replied 8 months ago.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your question. If you need a certificate of single status for yourself, the information on how to obtain it is here:

Note that, normally, such a certificate is not required for a wedding inside The Netherlands, unless you are a foreign citizen.

If so, please tell me you citizenship, because the single status certificate is issued by the embassy or country of your citizenship.


Dr I L Vlad

Related European Law Questions