European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am an American citizen married to a German citizen,we were
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
I am an American citizen married to a German citizen,we were married in Denmark, she has been back in Germany for 3 years is it possible to get divorce in Denmark ?… read more
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen. We were married in the US, but more recently were living in Germany when we separated (Aug, 2008). We have tried to settle the divorce amica… read more
I am British, married to an American living in Switzerland.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am British, married to an American living in Switzerland. We have a child who holds both US and UK passports. We have been here since Nov 2009. I am in full time employment and my wife looks after o… read more
Hi, We currently live in Singapore, a Filipino lady that
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hi, We currently live in Singapore, a Filipino lady that works for us has a son with a German man who does not want to ackowledge the child. He initially paid for some basic things before the child wa… read more
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American man. About 10 years after we got married, he got into alcohol and drug problems, so, to protect my children, I had to return to the country … read more
I'm an American citizen married to an Italian citizen living
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I'm an American citizen married to an Italian citizen living in Bologna, Italy. I'm collecting documents to acquire Italian citizenship. My documents all have an apostille and now must be translated. … read more
Hello, My wife is Irish and I am French. We got married in
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello, My wife is Irish and I am French. We got married in Ireland in 1999. Our marriage was declared at the French Embassy in Dublin. We have 2 kids with both French and Irish Passport. We first leav… read more
My 23-year-old step daughter was born and lives in Germany.
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
My 23-year-old step daughter was born and lives in Germany. Both her parents are german but divorced in Scotland in 2007. Step daughter was sent back to germany in 2009 to complete her secondary educa… read more
I am a us citizen and I married my parten here in berlin,
legal eagle
legal eagle, Rechtsanwältin, Fachanwältin
I am a us citizen and I married my parten here in berlin, germany on 02.10.2013. the document is in german with proper stamp. My question is my patner is Italian with valid 'green card' in the us. sho… read more
Hi! I am an american citizen. I got married in Croatia to
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hi! I am an american citizen. I got married in Croatia to a Croatian citizen in Croatia last year. We are planning to move to Croatia in the next year or two. How do I get my Croatian citizenship? Or … read more
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married to an Indian national, on February 13, 2008 in the UK. Both of us were university students in the UK at the time of marriage. I have been livi… read more
I am a English citizen living in Denmark, my situation is complicated
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a English citizen living in Denmark, my situation is complicated and a more in depth details can be found on a website we have built for people to use as a reference. if you go to www.ourdenmarkd… read more
My mother is a German citizen and my father is a US citizen.
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
My mother is a German citizen and my father is a US citizen. When they were married, I was born Jan 1976 in the US. I have read various information, but I would like to know if I am entitled to German… read more
Me ( Dutch ) and my Armenian wife are planning to move to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Me ( Dutch ) and my Armenian wife are planning to move to Spain. We got married in Armenia, we want to know the steps for legalizing the marriage in Spain … read more
I am British by origin. My separated wife Dutch. We were both
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am British by origin. My separated wife Dutch. We were both Canadian citizens when we married in Rome in 1979. We have been separated since 2005, but no legal documents attesting to that fact exist.… read more
I would like to marry my boyfriend of 11 years. We are both
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
I would like to marry my boyfriend of 11 years. We are both South Africans. I went to the Belgium in 2002 and my fiance came to the UK in 2004. In the meantime, I have a Belgian nationality. My fiance… read more
I was born in Rome, Italy. My parents are both Italian and
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I was born in Rome, Italy. My parents are both Italian and live in Italy. I was adopted by an American family and now live in the United States. How and can I reclaim my Italian citizenship?… read more