European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

Is there a site or paper in which to review lawyers in

Customer Question
Israel? If so, are there any...
Is there a site or paper in which to review lawyers in Israel?
If so, are there any legal repercussions for writing and posting a review of one's lawyers?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: European Law
10/15/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There are sites such as http://www.hg.org or http://www.martindale.com which do have lawyers from Israel and allow reviews. You can get sued by an attorney for posting any review that contains any false information, but if you post nothing but truthful information and you have facts and evidence to support your claims, then you are not liable for posting such reviews.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney