How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have question about Russian Family Law. I am engaged to

Customer Question

I have question about Russian Family Law. I am engaged to Russian Woman with 15 year old daughter. The father does not want the child to come to the US. How do I resolve?
Please don't answer "Get a Russian Lawyer" I already know that. I am looking for a Russian Lawyer to give specific advice on how to proceed. What filing needs to be done etc. and to actually assist in resolving this.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that our knowledge of Russian laws are very general as we have no attorneys actually licensed or practicing in Russia, which is also why you have not received any reply in 5 days. We can provide general information about what she needs to do, but it will ultimately end with her needing to hire a Russian lawyer to execute on what she needs to do by filing in court.