How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can we overpayment of payroll from an employee living in

Customer Question

Can we overpayment of payroll from an employee living in Poland?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 10 months ago.

Are you asking if you can recover a salary overpayment from an employee no longer living in the US?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Loren,Let me clarify, we have a Polish national employee employed by our Polish entity who was overpaid payroll. Can we recouped the overpayment by Polish law?
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 10 months ago.

My apologies, this was showing as Illinois, where I am a licensed attorney. I am not familiar with Polish law and will opt out.

Do not reply to this message as it will put the question back in my list and delay another expert from responding.

Related European Law Questions