José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I briefly was online last week with Skype and I posed nude

Customer Question

I briefly was online last week with Skype and I posed nude for a woman in Philippines. She asked for money' last week. I said no. I blocked her on Skype. Today I get a message from her through yahoo that' if I don't unblock her on Skype she will send pictures to friends and family on Facebook. I don't want girlfriend to know. I don't know how she could get Facebook contacts since we were on Skype not Facebook. Today I deactivated the Facebook account and blocked her. She was very angry last week I didn't give her money - like 500! I'm afraid. I was foolish Never done this before. Will she do this or can she or what else can I do or wait
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Texas for me. The scammer is in Philipines
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. They are profesional scamers You has maki it perfect, Do not pay and block them, and in must cases thats enought If not, denounce them to the police But be sure they will look for another victim and forget you. Thank you