EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
84559455

, i would like to know about adult mayor adoption in

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i would like to know about adult mayor adoption in spain ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: European Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. In Spain, the adoption of an adult is an exception to the rule, and it can only be done if, during the minority of the person being adopted (adoptee) there existed, for at least one year, a foster care relationship, with the person who adopts, or at least the person adopting and the adoptee lived together for at least a year (during the minority of the adoptee).

The other conditions for adoption are the same, namely the age difference (minimum 15 years) and the judicial proceeding.

Let me know if you wish to know more. I look forward to your rating which is essential to my activity.

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad

Expert:  EULawyer replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Cordially,

Dr I L Vlad