How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 6011
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you need any debt recovery / office of fair traiding

Customer Question

Do you need any debt recovery / office of fair traiding licences for activity involving the recovery of debt from limited companies only?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. To recoveco mg debts, you do not need an special licence. No special permission required in Europe. When you make the society you says that one of the aim of it will be recovering debts and thats all. Thank you

Related European Law Questions