European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Buachaill
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
i have a friend with dual British and French nationalities.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i have a friend with dual British and French nationalities. His mother, who lives in France along with his brother and his family, is to enter a French nursing/care home. His question is: Will his UK … read more
I am a dual nationality British and Canadian citizen. My
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am a dual nationality British and Canadian citizen. My wife is also dual nationality Greek and Canadian. We have both resided in Canada for over 30 years but are interested in retiring in France. Tw… read more
I am British by birth my wife was born in Poland and she has
James Mather
James Mather, lawyer
I am British by birth my wife was born in Poland and she has lived in the UK for about 15 years and had British citizenship for about 7 years. We were married in Poland 3 years ago and have 2 children… read more
I got married in Poland, but a U.K. Citizen. My wife has
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
I got married in Poland, but a U.K. Citizen. My wife has deserted me, and does not want to come back to the UK. She has been in Poland now for 2 months. I want to start divorce proceedings, but wanted… read more
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married to an Indian national, on February 13, 2008 in the UK. Both of us were university students in the UK at the time of marriage. I have been livi… read more
My name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello my name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in Thailand. My wife and I separated some 5 years ago (nothing signed or official, still legally married) She (UK National also) then moved to … read more
both myself (UK national citizen with residency) and my girlfriend
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
both myself (UK national citizen with residency) and my girlfriend (Belorusssian national) wish to get married as soon as possible and live/work in Prague, Czech republic. Can you tell us the easiest … read more
EU Law in Death Mrs A (a dual Portuguese / British national)
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister
EU Law in Death Mrs A (a dual Portuguese / British national) passed away intestate in November in England. She lived in Portugal for the last 15 years visiting her 3 adult children (who still live in … read more
I have duel Nationality British and Irish (EU Citizenship) I
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I have duel Nationality British and Irish (EU Citizenship)I am married to a Chinese National since 2008 and she is 3 years into the 5 year process to gain UK citizenship on her FLR Resident Permit for… read more
I am a single father living in Dubai. My ex and my 5 yr old
jusleen
jusleen, Family Solicitor
I am a single father living in Dubai. My ex and my 5 yr old son live in UK. At the moment, she allows me contact but only in UK and under her very strict conditions. She deems me a flight risk! There'… read more
My partner and I have recently had a baby in Valencia, Spain. We
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My partner and I have recently had a baby in Valencia, Spain. We are both British but both have Spanish Residencia but unfortunately neither of us work. We have been living with her parents as her fat… read more
I am indian nation and my girl friend from germany. We both
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I am indian nation and my girl friend from germany. We both lives and working in Switzerland and planning to get married. What would be the best country for us to get married whether in Germany/Switze… read more
My sister was a French national and lived in Paris. She died
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
My sister was a French national and lived in Paris. She died intestate on the 22nd day of June 2016. She died a married woman. She owned a mortgage property in Paris which she acquired in 2002. Her hu… read more
I am a uk citizen currently living in Spain. My girl friend
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I am a uk citizen currently living in Spain. My girl friend is Philippino and is living in the Philippines. We have known each other over 6 years and spent 10 months together including almost 3 mon… read more
Hello, I am a French citizen living in the UK since 2004.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hello, I am a French citizen living in the UK since 2004. In 2004 I met my husband, who is a Colombian national, in the UK; he was here studying English. We got married in 2006 in Colombia. We applied… read more
Both myself and my husband are British (with 2 children) and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi,Both myself and my husband are British (with 2 children) and are currently resident and own a house in France. I have started divorce proceedings against my husband in England. I will be returning … read more
my friend owns 2 properites in cyprus, she has now returned
ACV
ACV, lawyer
my friend owns 2 properites in cyprus, she has now returned to the uk after her marriage breakdown, the properies are in negative equity even though she paid a large deposit, he husband is now willing… read more
My mother passed away last January 5th. She was a British Citizen
James Mather
James Mather, lawyer
My mother passed away last January 5th. She was a British Citizen living in France past 40 years. French administration are requesting a document in which all her children are listed (certificat d'hér… read more