European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

EULawyer
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it possible to sell a property in France long distance from
José M.
José M., Attorney
Is it possible to sell a property in France long distance from USA? How can we be assured of payment? Is the notaire's or the realty agent's responsibility to wire us the money? Is it necessary for us… read more
Hi When I moved to France 5 years ago I took out insurance
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi When I moved to France 5 years ago I took out insurance on my car in France. I was able to transfer my no claims bonus from Ireland to France no problem once I showed documents proving my claim fre… read more
I was forced to sell my apartment in France by the bank
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I was forced to sell my apartment in France by the bank because I was behind on payments and I could not afford it. The apartment was owned jointly by me and my brother 50/50. The purchase price was c… read more
COMPTOIR de FAMILLE from Lyon France placed order with us
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, COMPTOIR de FAMILLE from Lyon France placed order with us for USD $ 42500 and based on their signed preforma invoice and order sheet, we produced the goods for them and sent them the quality inspe… read more
My friend has a recepisse de demande de carte de sejour and
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
my friend has a recepisse de demande de carte de sejour and would like to come to Spain with me from france via airline is it possible? … read more
Is it possible to find out if a will was made by my uncle 6
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Is it possible to find out if a will was made by my uncle 6 yrs ago before he died? And what is said in it if it exists if I'm mentioned in it or not? Thanks… read more
Is it possible that my Cuban husband divorce me without my
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello! Is it possible that my Cuban husband divorce me without my consent? … read more
I live in Belgium and my daughter is using Proximus mobile
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in Belgium and my daughter is using Proximus mobile services. While going on the vacation to France, we have drove through Switzerland (which is not part of EU). My daughter forgot to switch of… read more
My husband has been issued with an European Protection Order
José M.
José M., Attorney
My husband has been issued with an European Protection Order in Spain. This has come over to the UK and transferred to a Restraining Order. I have written to the UK Magistrates court as would like the… read more
Can the Norwegian tax Authority recover a tax debt from my
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
can the Norwegian tax Authority recover a tax debt from my property in France … read more
I am seperated from my wife for two years. I live in France
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am seperated from my wife for two years. I live in France and she in England, by her choice. She lives with my duaghter (15) and I with my son (16). My daughter wishes to return to France to complet… read more
I took a bank loan from a Austrian bank for E50,000 secured
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I took a bank loan from a Austrian bank for E50,000 secured against one of my properties valued at E120,000 but the bank at the time of signing told us we had to take life insurance through them for t… read more
I was born in Brussels, Belgium. My mother was born in Paris,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I was born in Brussels, Belgium. My mother was born in Paris, France. My father, Vienna, Austria. I became a us citizen thru my parents..naturalization when I was very young. I live in california but … read more
My ex wife has taken my 15 yr old from france to canada for
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
My ex wife has taken my 15 yr old from france to canada for a period of 2 months without seeking my permission or informing me. Has she broken any laws? … read more
my grandmathor has come in to the uk as a sponsored from her
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
my grandmathor has come in to the uk as a sponsored from her son who is a dutch citizen who is a uk residance. at the time of the sponsoring application he was single and working and also able to supp… read more
I am calling from Cyprus. My bank manager sold me his own banks
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am calling from Cyprus. My bank manager sold me his own bank's Capital Bonds without telling me everything about the bonds, but only telling me the benefits. Nothing about risks, or possible downsid… read more
My husband had 3 Traffic speeding tickets 8 years ago in
José M.
José M., Attorney
My husband had 3 Traffic speeding tickets 8 years ago in France all taken from a camera. Moved and lost the tickets and did not pay. We plan to travel to France this summer. Any consequences going int… read more
Hi, I inherited an apartment in Lanzarote from my father 2
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, I inherited an apartment in Lanzarote from my father 2 years ago but have not transferred it to my name yet. I am Irish, living in Ireland. Simply, I cannot afford death duties. I don't even know … read more