European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

EULawyer
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I would like to rent out my apartment in Paris, which is my
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I would like to rent out my apartment in Paris, which is my secondary residence. I plan to go through an estate agent and to rent it out for at least the next five years. However, my concern is that a… read more
My name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello my name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in Thailand. My wife and I separated some 5 years ago (nothing signed or official, still legally married) She (UK National also) then moved to … read more
I own a property it is is my name and my old partner, we had
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello I own a property it is is my name and my old partner , we had kids together and all of us have uk passports, my partner has died and now 6 Years on I want to Sell our house in spain, but as my p… read more
Hi, I am a UK national and married to a Belorussian wife both
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Hi, I am a UK national and married to a Belorussian wife both currently living in Belarus, we are looking to move together to Cyprus and applying for an EAA family permit for my wife, can you advise u… read more
Hi Everyone, I am an Indian (bride) married to a UK citizen
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Hi Everyone, I am an Indian (bride) married to a UK citizen since 2009. I moved to UK in 2009 and my son (UK citizen by birth) was born from our wedlock in mid-2010. Since the end of 2010(December) we… read more
I am currently administering (as executor) a UK estate of
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I am currently administering (as executor) a UK estate of which one of the beneficiaries (inheritors) is a UK national , tax residednt in France. … read more
I have received notification from a probate genealogical
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I have received notification from a probate genealogical company in Paris that I am heir to an estate in France. They have included a contract for me to sign that gives them 30% of any net inheritance… read more
I have an apartment in Tenerife in my name only but my ex (not
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have an apartment in Tenerife in my name only but my ex (not seen for 7 years) borrowed moneyfrom a moneylender who bullied and threatened me until I tookk out a mortgage on my property for 30,000 e… read more
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers license, and i wish to buy a moped or motorbike, under 15Occ, is it ok, to drive them, on my car license? Peter.… read more
Dear Sirs My wife and I live in the Uk and have a holiday
ACV
ACV, lawyer
Dear Sirs My wife and I live in the Uk and have a holiday home in Kos. Our home in the UK is in my wife's sole name and the Kos property in our joint names. We would like to change the Kos property ow… read more
I am a UK citizen planning to marry a Russian Lady I have know
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am a UK citizen planning to marry a Russian Lady I have know for two years. I have visited her on many occasions, met in other EU countries on numerous occasions and speak to her every evening for a… read more
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I want to add my partner's to the registration how do I do this … read more
I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my
Expert, lawyer
I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my taxes and National Insurance in UK. I commute to UK often as I have office there. As I live in France and cannot travel If I fall ill, Do I … read more
I have an Italian passport that still reflects my maiden name.
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I have an Italian passport that still reflects my maiden name. I have been told that as per Italian law even though you get married you never change your name - your maiden name still stands. As this … read more
Hi I have a property in Spain under my name and need to add
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I have a property in Spain under my name and need to add my children's name to it or gift it to them. what is the procedure? its mortgage free… read more
I own a second property in Slovenia. It is covered in my UK
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
i own a second property in Slovenia. It is covered in my UK will and i was advised to have this translated and lodged with the Slovenian courts. however i am now informed that the law has changed rece… read more
I have been named as the sole beneficiary of my greek cousin
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I have been named as the sole beneficiary of my greek cousin who lived on London,UK. In his will he included an apartment in Corfu, Greece. The will is currently being submitted to the court for proba… read more
I want a divorce from a uk citizen I am us citizen we married
José M.
José M., Attorney
I want a divorce from a uk citizen I am us citizen we married in Denmark. I cannot find him… read more