European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

EULawyer
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am being blackmail by a guy a met online unfortunately I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am being blackmail by a guy a met online unfortunately I sended a video and now he is threatening me with my daughter's any family on face book he does say he has all my friends please help me i wil… read more
Hi,I have a question about a traffic accident in Spain.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, I have a question about a traffic accident that happened two years ago in Spain. I was driving with 3 passengers in a small street (one lane in every direction). As the road I usually drove was bl… read more
I received a simple police caution 5 years ago. now i have a
José M.
José M., Attorney
hi, i received a simple police caution 5 years ago. now i have a job offer in Czech Republic and once there, i will need to register in a foreign police office. Is there any chance that once i registe… read more
I wanted to know under French law what happens when a person
EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
I wanted to know under French law what happens when a person lives on a property over 20 years without paying rent and has no contract ? does that person has any claim to that property?… read more
I am interested in finding out about Cypriot propert law. I
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am interested in finding out about Cypriot propert law. I purchased a property oof plan about two years ago in Lanarca. The property was financed by Alpha bank. My understanding was that the bank wa… read more
I have a Schengen violation from 2 years ago. If I pay the
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a Schengen violation from 2 years ago. If I pay the fine now will I be able to get a visa? … read more
I live in the Netherlands with my husband of almost 15 years,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in the Netherlands with my husband of almost 15 years, we moved here 6 1/2 years ago for his job. He is from Guatemala, where I met, and married him. Almost 3 years ago he admitted to being unf… read more
Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Dear Sir/ Madam! Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to sign that he will pay the amount of money owned otherwise I would move legally against him. He wrote in the contract:"I WILL… read more
I am a UK citizen living in Iceland and I had a baby with a
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a UK citizen living in Iceland and I had a baby with a Canadian woman 2 years ago except she has denied me access. The Icelandic Law states the following (official English translation):http://www… read more
When my Dad died 19 years ago in Portugal I assume his house
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
When my Dad died 19 years ago in Portugal I assume his house thta he had inherited goes automatically to my Mom, but I've read differently or I am interpetting it different. So my question if u can fi… read more
I just sold a rental property which is tenanted with 3
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Hi,I just sold a rental property which is tenanted with 3 occupants. They gave their deposit to me 3 years ago. Now, I sold the rental property as is and the buyer and I never discuss the deposit.Afte… read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the title. My question is if the main owner of the truck gets into an accident am I as the cosigner liable for any damages. I live in OK and … read more
I already have a question asked and waiting response.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I already have a question asked and waiting for a response. Can you look into it and thanks. My question was that I have an invitation for a post doctoral research fellowship in Germany and have been … read more
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell
José M.
José M., Attorney
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell me if you are aware of any specialised police services in belgium or should i report it just to the local police department. Do you sugges… read more
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited $ and a small apartment in the Netherlands from my mother who is (was) a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands. Upon reception of my … read more