How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a RSO with a valid U.S. passport. Six months ago I

Customer Question

I am a RSO with a valid U.S. passport. Six months ago I visited Barcelona without a problem, but things are getting tougher to travel. Do you know what countries will allow me to visit and which will not? I heard England may turn me away. Is there a current list? Thank You
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

The best way for you will be to enter Spain again and travel by road whatever you want

By plane in UK you will be deported easily

In north of Europe also

Came back to Spain Portugal and go whatever by road

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, Thank you............What about Eastern Europe like Hungry or Poland or Serbia ?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

As they have less tourist coming I think their controls could be harder