José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

DEAR SIRS ,I HAVE TWO BG PROBLEMS FIRST ONE ,WE BOUGHT ABOVE

Customer Question

DEAR SIRS ,I HAVE TWO BG PROBLEMS FIRST ONE ,WE BOUGHT ABOVE POOL IN MAY ,AND PAID NEARLY 3000 EUROS ,IT HAS LEAKED FROM THE FIRST ,AND HAD THE GUY TRYING TO FIX IT NO JOY PLUS NOW THE PAINT IS PEELING OF ,HE SAID HE WONT DO ANY THING NOW THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE IT UP WITH MANUFACTURER ??????
2ND PROBLEM ,WE HAD A FIRM IN TO DO MOST OF THE BUILDING WORK IN OUR TOWN HOUSE ,WE SPENT MANY THOUSANDS OF EUROS ,WE WERE OVERCHARGED ON METERAGE AND THE TILES ARE HAVING BITS FALL OFF PAINT PEELING LEAKS IN BOTH SHOWER ROOMS ,NO ELECTRIC CERTIFACATE GIVEN ,ECT ECT ,THIS IS MORE INVOLVED ,I AM JUST GIVING YOU THE QUIK VERSION ,NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW OR TAKE RESPONSABILATY ,CAN YOU ADVISE
KIND REGARDS *****
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Spanish law gives you several diferent ways to defend you They are at court or consumer protection office. In your case the best will be to contract a local atorney, as soon as posible. You could get your money back and expenses. Do not doubt it. Ask for several budgets and hoy ahead with your atoneys help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY IS THERE A LIST OF ENGLISH SPEAKING LAWYERS IN PINOSO
KIND REGARDS *****
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there you got one at the british consulate in Madrid, and you could also contact the oficial colegio de abogados in your province

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spain-list-of-lawyers