How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ali172 Your Own Question
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Ali172 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a professional pilot working and living in Dubai and as

Customer Question

Hi Alice I am a professional pilot working and living in Dubai and as usual careful and frugal living has not prevented me from building a huge debt. This is in the form of a personal loan and have no credit cards. Having spent 3 years here I am now looking at moving to a different country to work which will be equally as well paid. Is it possible to actually leave this place while having a personal loan?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Obviously I intend to continue paying the loan from my new location.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare I can't actually see a response anywhere?
Expert:  Ali172 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you planning to move to the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am possibly moving to Korea and commuting to and from Hungary which is my wife's home land. Maybe after 3 to 5 years I will return to the UK to live and work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But obviously I will go where ever the new job becomes available. At this moment I do not think it will be Europe.
Expert:  Ali172 replied 1 year ago.

OK. So I am a UK lawyer so I can only advise on UK law. You will need to speak to someone who deals with UAE law and their relationship with Korea, for example. I will opt out of the question and ask that it is moved to a different category for you.

Related European Law Questions