How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work weeks each year in Switzerland. This year, I was

Customer Question

I work for two weeks each year in Switzerland. This year, I was injured while working as a consultant for a youth camp in Leysin, Switzerland. What protections do I have? Can my employer deduct the medical bills from my salary? There was no formal contract
of hire. It was all done by a handshake. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 2 years ago.

Are you salaried? Do you receive a pay-slip? or do you invoice your client as a consultant?