How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was fined when he was in Denmark. The fine consisted

Customer Question

My son was fined when he was in Denmark. The fine consisted of several parts, police fine and court costs and damages directly to the victim. He paid the police and court components but not the victim part. He is now back in the UK and refusing to pay. Can an eaw be issued?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
You mean a European arrest warrant?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do mean a European Arrest Warrant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not had a previous answer

Related European Law Questions