How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 6056
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with

Customer Question

Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with a 35 year old sex offense for aggravated burglary and 3rd degree criminal sexual penetration. I have about 2 million dollars in wealth so would not be a burdon to any nation that takes me but, my research tells me that only the western anglo countries have a huge problem with this. I don't have that much life left. Just want to move somewhere and live the last years of my life peacefully.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Legaly os goibg to be very hard for you to get a work visa in order to emigrate of USA according to your criminal records In my opinion could be easier to came into south Europe, Spain or Portugal as a tourist and become ilegal here for several years and then become legal for the right to stay once you have been this time.
For you could be really easy to come and stay with uk tourist in the south para of Spain ilegally for several years
The risk of you are discovered is just to be forfed to go No more
Thank you