How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 6016
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A supplier asked me to get pay incomplete and not

Customer Question

A supplier asked me to get pay for some incomplete and not usable work in the media sector (editing a video). It was a verbal agreement to be paid up to 70 days. His work was not usable at all and I ended up finishing the job with some other supplier. I feel I don´t have to pay for a bad job.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
If you do not like the work and he can no probe than the agreement was to pay once the work is accepted you could no pay and force him to demand you.
If he want to go ahead an demand you, he has to manage not in his country, he has to demand you in your own country and with your own law as it is said for international law
So, if I were you I let him know that O do not aprove the work and I will not pay the rest as verbaly accorded.
With that rarely he will spend money demanding you in your own country
Thank you

Related European Law Questions