European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

A supplier asked me to get pay incomplete and not

Customer Question
A supplier asked me to...
A supplier asked me to get pay for some incomplete and not usable work in the media sector (editing a video). It was a verbal agreement to be paid up to 70 days. His work was not usable at all and I ended up finishing the job with some other supplier. I feel I don´t have to pay for a bad job.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: European Law
5/28/2015
Lawyer: José M., Attorney replied 3 years ago
José M.
José M., Attorney
If you do not like the work and he can no probe than the agreement was to pay once the work is accepted you could no pay and force him to demand you.
If he want to go ahead an demand you, he has to manage not in his country, he has to demand you in your own country and with your own law as it is said for international law
So, if I were you I let him know that O do not aprove the work and I will not pay the rest as verbaly accorded.
With that rarely he will spend money demanding you in your own country
Thank you