How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my

Customer Question

I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my taxes and National Insurance in UK. I commute to UK often as I have office there. As I live in France and cannot travel If I fall ill, Do I have healthcare rights in France?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I really need a lawyer who knows French System

Related European Law Questions