European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello Im to inherit a small amount of money from my father.
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Hello I'm to inherit a small amount of money from my father. I reside part time in France and the rest of the time in the US, and I would like to have the funds wired to my French account. The Notaris… read more
I plan to go to Spain for school purpose. but im a
José M.
José M., Attorney
I plan to go to Spain for school purpose. but im a registered sex offender … read more
If you are possibly designated an "inheritor" of money from
José M.
José M., Attorney
If you are possibly designated an "inheritor" of money from Banco Caixa Penedes in Madrid Spain and have received several forms from them by Overnight Express including Internal Office Memo, a copy of… read more
Is it legal to transfer money from one land to another
José M.
José M., Attorney
Is it legal to transfer money from one land to another without paying taxis in the new land ? … read more
Hi, I inherited an apartment in Lanzarote from my father 2
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, I inherited an apartment in Lanzarote from my father 2 years ago but have not transferred it to my name yet. I am Irish, living in Ireland. Simply, I cannot afford death duties. I don't even know … read more
I have been living in Spain, Malaga area, since 1 December
José M.
José M., Attorney
Good morning Pearl, I have been living in Spain, Malaga area, since 1 December 2017. I became a resident about 2 weeks ago. I have bought property here and have imported my car. I would like to know i… read more
I left the apartment 01dec, tidy and clean, but only this
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi. I left the apartment 01dec, tidy and clean, but only this week the landlady is trying to get money from me fo blocked pipes, a so called broken shower head, little holes in the wall from putting p… read more
I sent a package from cali to Rome almost 2 weeks ago I went
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello I sent a package from cali to Rome almost 2 weeks ago I went to the office they told me the package is held I'm costums malpensa what is the solution?? … read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the title. My question is if the main owner of the truck gets into an accident am I as the cosigner liable for any damages. I live in OK and … read more
I already have a question asked and waiting response.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I already have a question asked and waiting for a response. Can you look into it and thanks. My question was that I have an invitation for a post doctoral research fellowship in Germany and have been … read more
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell
José M.
José M., Attorney
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell me if you are aware of any specialised police services in belgium or should i report it just to the local police department. Do you sugges… read more
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited $ and a small apartment in the Netherlands from my mother who is (was) a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands. Upon reception of my … read more
I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the road and I was just wondering if that would effect me going to Mexico with a stop over in Philadelphia using the esta or would I need to ge… read more
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France holiday
José M.
José M., Attorney
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France for a holiday in August for 1 week. In April she was denied access to the UK as she didn't have a work visa. (She was to be a nanny for 3 months) Does th… read more
Dear Judge Thegonnec, Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear JudgeCustomer Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance taxes to the Dutch authorities, as you kindly recommended me to do, I could obtain from the US a Foreign Death Tax Credit 4.25.4.4 (01-06-2014… read more