European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am from the UK, but now live in Greece. Recently, I have
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am from the UK, but now live in Greece. Recently, I have been sent some legal documents, all of which are written in Greek, which I cannot read. I have rang up the company who sent them, to inquire,… read more
Hi I have just returned from Estonia. I made enquiries before
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hi I have just returned from Estonia. I made enquiries before booking my tickets to leave Australia about the visa requirements of Estonia, and was simply told I didn't require a visa. On leaving Esto… read more
I am pleased to send you a message and want you to help me
Expert, lawyer
I am pleased to send you a message and want you to help me with my family visitor visa refusal; the Entry Clearance Officer has taken in to account the following: 1. The financial and Personal circums… read more
Well, someone got videos of me and threatens me for money.
José M.
José M., Attorney
well, someone got videos of me and threatens me for money. if i dont give it to them, they will send it to all of my friends on facebook.. … read more
Do to the company being in financial difficulties we have asked
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Do to the company being in financial difficulties we have asked all our staff to go on a 4 day week (which is 20% cut in pay for everyone). We individually told them in October 2010. With it taking ef… read more
I have a UK company wishing to receive goods in Poland from
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I have a UK company wishing to receive goods in Poland from China then send straight to its customers in Europe and the USA. What is the best solution ?… read more
Hello! I bought spare parts to automotive from a company in
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello! I bought spare parts to automotive from a company in U.S.A. in November 2010. The product was paid via masts card in advance. After pair weeks, a spare part came to me but it not functioned. I … read more
Hi,I have recieved a document of change of ownership from High
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi,I have recieved a document of change of ownership from High Court of Justice Republic of Ghana. Is it possible for me to email it to you for you to take a look to see if it is legal document?… read more
I want to higher one legel layer to deal my case with Banco
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I want to higher one legel layer to deal my case with Banco Caixa Penedes.What document required pl.explane me.… read more
I hired Birman Law, but after many months no result. Birman
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
I hired Birman Law, but after many months no result … read more
Hi I am in divorce proces now in Switzerland, and My husbend
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi I am in divorce proces now in Switzerland, and My husbend is uk born now swiss... he wants Full custody of kids we have 2 one boy 6 and girl 2,,, and he wants my to live in swiss and see them every… read more
I think I have been scammed by this firm. they have promised
José M.
José M., Attorney
I think I have been scammed by this firm. they have promised to send me £14,000 + costs for past timeshare deals; supposedly gone through the Spanish courts. They have asked me to send them £1,400 for… read more
I am an American, working here in the United States for an
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am an American, working here in the United States for an American company. My company wants me to go to Switzerland (for 1 -4 months to consult with a Swiss organization. I will be paid by my Americ… read more
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
I have a Company in Belgium which has suffered a reduction
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I have a Company in Belgium which has suffered a reduction is sales and cash, i have two employees, one who has been employed for 13 years. I need to terminate their contracts of employment to save th… read more
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I want to add my partner's to the registration how do I do this … read more
I own a property in Italy which I purchased after my divorce.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I own a property in Italy which I purchased after my divorce. I have remarried. I want to leave it to my children from my first marriage with my second husband entitled to live there until his death. … read more
I have been scammed out of all my savings internet trading
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I have been scammed out of all my savings bi internet trading company aand they will not give me my monies back I am disabled and cannot afford to lose it s the bank is chasing me for their monies … read more