European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it true that Brazilian nationals can live in Portugal
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Is it true that Brazilian nationals can live in Portugal visa free, and they can be eligible for naturalization in Portugal in 3 years?… read more
My grandfather and father were portugal nationals but both
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
My grandfather and father were portugal nationals but both have died i woud like to apply for nationality on there behalf is it possible and how.… read more
Inheritance: the law of which country applies? Nationality:
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Inheritance: the law of which country applies? Nationality: British Country of origin: Scotland Male Resident and domiciled in Cyprus (Republic of Cyprus, the EU Member State) but no significant asset… read more
I live in Dubai.I am Lebanese and i'm married to a Dutch person.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in Dubai.I am Lebanese and i'm married to a Dutch person. And i have 2 questions: - Am i entitled to get a permanent or 10 years residency in Europe? If yes, what's the procedure. - I am also e… read more
Hi my grandmother is a Dutch national but she passed away when
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Hi my grandmother is a Dutch national but she passed away when my mum was very young so she never applied for the duch citizenship up till now my question is if my mum got her Dutch passport will I ge… read more
my son is dutch and lives in holland.He lived with a woman
José M.
José M., Attorney
my son is dutch and lives in holland.He lived with a woman who stopped taking her birth control and also took a substance to increase her chances of pregnancy.She became pregnant and when my son found… read more
Further to your answer to my question on Portugal Law &
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Dear Sir, further to your answer to my question on Portugal Law & inheritance issues on 26/12/2015 please note the new Q. As there are 3 sisters in total, does 'being able to freely dispose of one thi… read more
under Portugal Law on marriage and customs, Sir, is it acceptable
José M.
José M., Attorney
under Portugal Law on marriage and customs, Sir, is it acceptable that a Portuguese contract a proxy marriage with non EU national?… read more
I am a British national, resident in Italy. I am aware that
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a British national, resident in Italy. I am aware that the Italian inheritance laws are more complex and relate to blood relatives than is the case in England. I have made an English Will relatin… read more
Need some facts about Visa application process for
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
Need some facts about Visa application process for relocating to Portugal. It's for my husband and I (retired) and my son, 28, who is going to seek a job teaching English. Time is of the essence and w… read more
I live in Portugal. I have a Bank account with Credit
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I live in Portugal. I have a Bank account with Credit Agricole in France. I have a lasting power given to my daughter which will be valid in Portugal and England. Will it be valid in France? Thank you… read more
I am a German citizen living in portugal. My husband, a UK
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a German citizen living in portugal. My husband, a UK citizen, left me his estate as sole benefactor in a will made in accordance with UK law. It includes real estate in Portugal and Germany. whi… read more
I am English but have lived in Portugal since 2003,my husband
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am English but have lived in Portugal since 2003,my husband and i divorced in 2008 we jointly owned our house, which i signed over to him when we got divorced, my divorce settlement was 140.000 poun… read more
I live in South Africa and have recently obtained by Dutch
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hi, I live in South Africa and have recently obtained by Dutch passport. Am awaiting my daughters passport. My husband (south African citizen) and I are wanting to immigrate to the EU (at this stage n… read more
My 19 yr old grandson went to Portugal Sept 2014 to live
José M.
José M., Attorney
My 19 yr old grandson went to Portugal Sept 2014 to live with girlfriend parents he had no Visa to enter...He wants to come home and is afraid he'll have a problem leaving Portugal and pay a huge fine… read more
EU immigration Law question:I am the partner of a Dutch
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
EU immigration Law question: I am the partner of a Dutch person, i hold a "EU/EEA Family Member" residence permit issued by the UK, where we are permanently resident, in my Mexican passport. by travel… read more
Hi - I have Canadian/Dutch citizenship. I live in the Netherlands.
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi - I have Canadian/Dutch citizenship. I live in the Netherlands. I would like to give my brother, a CanadXXXXX XXXXXving in British Columbia, my power of attorney, but I cannot fly back to Canada at… read more