European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
if i get my spanish citizenship, how will it affect me? will
José M.
José M., Attorney
if i get my spanish citizenship, how will it affect me? will it affect any of my rights as a US citizen?… read more
I am interested in applying for Spanish citizenship based on
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am interested in applying for Spanish citizenship based on Sephardic Jewish ancestry, which was recently offered by the Spanish government. I would like to know the best way to pursue this.… read more
My Daughter is in an relationship since 3 year with a spanish
José M.
José M., Attorney
My Daughter is in an relationship since 3 year with a spanish man, they have a child together of 1 year + and she is pregnant again. Her partner abuses her emotional and psyologial also in a sense spi… read more
My great grand father was a Spaniard. Can I get my spanish
José M.
José M., Attorney
My great grand father was a Spaniard. Can I get my spanish citizenship through him?Or only my mom?… read more
My husband died in december leaving a spanish will for
José M.
José M., Attorney
My husband died in december leaving a spanish will for spanish only assets leaving everything to me. Do my children have to relinquish their share of the house as per spanish law or will the will stan… read more
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I own a Spanish car which is registered in my name only I want to add my partner's to the registration how do I do this … read more
This is a question with regards to acquiring a Spanish
José M.
José M., Attorney
this is a question with regards ***** ***** a Spanish citizenship. … read more
My wife is a citizen of Spain. She would like to become a US
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My wife is a citizen of Spain. She would like to become a US citizen but does not want to lose her Spanish citizenship. Is it possible for her to become a US citizen while retaining her Spanish citize… read more
i have a spanish property and mortgage with spanish bank my
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i have a spanish property and mortgage with spanish bank my wife is a spanish resident if i am declared bankrupt in the uk can they go after my spanish property… read more
Can you send me the application for Spanish Citizenship as a
José M.
José M., Attorney
Can you send me the application for Spanish Citizenship as a Sephardic Jew whose ancestors were expelled from Spain during The Inquisition? http://www.rhodesjewishmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05… read more
how do i prove my right to eu citizenship if my foreing born
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
how do i prove my right to eu citizenship if my foreing born parent will not comply, meaning the parent is not on my birth certificate by choice. I have proof that he is my father and proof of that he… read more
I am seeking a English speaking, Spanish immigration lawyer.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am seeking a English speaking, Spanish immigration lawyer. Do you have any suggestions? … read more
How do we go about changing our UK work visas to Spanish residency
José M.
José M., Attorney
How do we go about changing our UK work visas to Spanish residency visas. I have an NIE number, a house, bank account etc already. Our kids are enrolled in an international school in Casteldefells, cl… read more
I am not sure if this is your field of expertise. My son
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am not sure if this is your field of expertise. My son and daughter in law may well default on their Spanish mortgage because of the current economic situation in Spain. They do not wish to but the … read more
not doing well here! Can someone please advise, are the Spanish
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor of the Senior Courts
not doing well here! Can someone please advise, are the Spanish Tax Authority's able to make a claim on my assets in England because of unpaid debts/taxes in Gran Canaria left by my late husband? Than… read more
Hi, I have a question about inheriting Spanish property and
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, I have a question about inheriting Spanish property and the avoidance of Spanish Inheritance tax. My Mother, Father and sister are/were resident in Spain and have equal shares in 2 properties in S… read more
I am looking to obtain a Spanish Passport. Both my
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am looking to obtain a Spanish Passport. Both my grandmother and grandfather left Spain when the Spanish Civil War was on and immigrated to Australia. My father and myself were born in Australia. Is… read more
it is my understnding that spanish health insurance is required
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
it is my understnding that spanish health insurance is required for a spanish non-lucrative residence visa. what are the names of some spanish health insurance providers that meet the visa requirement… read more