European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Any information you can give me on this issue I am having to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, any information you can give me on this issue I am having to better understand would be great. So I was in Spain for 99 days and I just went home to USA and got caught on my layover in Paris and s… read more
Any professional accountants here from Norway? I have a
Expert, lawyer
Any professional accountants here from Norway? I have a question on how to book/account following invoice: Invoice for rental for 2 months, 10.000 + 2500 VAT, for March and April, received at 26 Febru… read more
I am a foreigner and want to work as independent escort here
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a foreigner and want to work as independent escort here in israel. how the laws work and wonder if forbidden and I put an announcement on my internet offer my services?… read more
I am seeking a English speaking, Spanish immigration lawyer.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am seeking a English speaking, Spanish immigration lawyer. Do you have any suggestions? … read more
Dear Sir I am hoping you may be able to assist us in a very
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Sir I am hoping you may be able to assist us in a very difficult situation. We are an English couple who have been living and working in Cyprus for eight years. In 2004 we set up a property manag… read more
Good evening, I am writing your regarding non-solicitation
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Good evening, I am writing your regarding non-solicitation clause. In Denmark, in Business law, it is a very popular clause that two parties signing service sale and purchase agreement also agree with… read more
I am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
i am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I have a large check from the us. can you please tell me if that can be cashed in amsterdam.This is the only money i have.i am trying to get a… read more
I am hoping that you could advise me on a problem which I am
José M.
José M., Attorney
Good morning I am hoping that you could advise me on a problem which I am having with Mapfre car insurance company We bought a new car last November and part of the package was a years insurance with … read more
I work for a belgium company, I have my new address in the
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I work for a belgium company, I have my new address in the UK. I still want to pay my National insurance in Belgium, is this possible?… read more
I have asked before but did not receive an answer so I am
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I have asked before but did not receive an answer so I am going to rephrase my question. My wife and I are both 27 and would like to relocate to Europe. We both have Bachelor Degrees. My wife is a den… read more
Hello and how are you today. i am here to ask how to Write
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello and how are you today. i am here to ask how to Write an Appeal letter to German Consulate.… read more
hello,please i am francis,i send you a message before regarding
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
hello,please i am francis,i send you a message before regarding to me and my fiancy looking for child for the past 7years and now we are coming to nigeria for a surrogate mother to help us,please advi… read more
I have a joint account here in Spain with my girlfriend, I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a joint account here in Spain with my girlfriend , I am the only doner into the account , while I was away at work she has completely emptied the account over 100,00 Euros without my knowledge … read more
Hey. I have some questions that I wonder very much, hope you
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hey. I have some questions that I wonder very much, hope you are able to answer me. I'm Norwegian citizen who is resident in Norway. My boyfriend is from Africa but has lived for the past seven years … read more
Please could you tell me if you know of a firm working in Spain
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Master's Degree
Please could you tell me if you know of a firm working in Spain or portugal, call Blue Chip SL. We have had an offer to buy our Club Class membership and we are frightened of signing up in case they d… read more
i have been scammed by a man in dubai for 12,000 ,see documents
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
i have been scammed by a man in dubai for 12,000 ,see documents following...do I have any recourse? Here is the email with the documents embodied into it..thank you for you help in this matter, or ple… read more
I am an American, working here in the United States for an
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am an American, working here in the United States for an American company. My company wants me to go to Switzerland (for 1 -4 months to consult with a Swiss organization. I will be paid by my Americ… read more
I am in France working and had a building contract with a private
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am in France working and had a building contract with a private customer. They failed to make payments on time, changed our agreement without my consent and eventually fired me before I could finish… read more