European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My wife wants to leave me and move back to London with the
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My wife wants to leave me and move back to London with the kids, we are all spanish nationality and spanish citizens but born in the UK with spanish parents. Can she legally do that?… read more
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen who has commited adultery. Adultery is not contemplated in Spain as grounds for divorce. I am from New Jersey and would like to know if t… read more
I want a divorce from a uk citizen I am us citizen we married
José M.
José M., Attorney
I want a divorce from a uk citizen I am us citizen we married in Denmark. I cannot find him… read more
I am a US citizen married to a Spanish citizen. I have been
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US citizen married to a Spanish citizen. I have been living in Spain for 15 years. I have decided to ask for Spanish citizenship and have been given a list of several things I must do. One of t… read more
I am an American citizen. So was my father. My grandfather
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen. So was my father. My grandfather was a citizen of Spain. I want to obtain a Spanish passport/citizenship. I'm told by some that I can claim it since my grandfather was Spanis… read more
My father is a uk citizen with spanish residency and lived
José M.
José M., Attorney
My father is a uk citizen with spanish residency and lived there for 25 plus years. His wife, not the mother of his children, cannot care for herself. If he died is there any legal obligation on his c… read more
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Romanian citizen married, in Romania,
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Romanian citizen married, in Romania, with an Romanian citizen in 2010, 1 children born in Ireland in 2009, child have Irish birth certificate and Romanian passport, we lived i… read more
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers license, and i wish to buy a moped or motorbike, under 15Occ, is it ok, to drive them, on my car license? Peter.… read more
How do we go about changing our UK work visas to Spanish residency
José M.
José M., Attorney
How do we go about changing our UK work visas to Spanish residency visas. I have an NIE number, a house, bank account etc already. Our kids are enrolled in an international school in Casteldefells, cl… read more
Applying student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Applying for a student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and was arrested for a DUI in 2012, but the charge was lowered to reckless driving. Nothing else on my record, will they deny my visa?… read more
Dear Valcke,I am an EU citizen (Italy), who has recently
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Dear Valcke, I am an EU citizen (Italy), who has recently graduated from medical school outside EEA (in Brazil), in 2013. I intend to apply for the academic foundation programme 2015, whose elegibilit… read more
I am uk citizen, living in switzerland with Swiss residence.
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister
I am uk citizen , living in switzerland with Swiss residence. Will i need to sta … read more
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited $ and a small apartment in the Netherlands from my mother who is (was) a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands. Upon reception of my … read more
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen. We were married in the US, but more recently were living in Germany when we separated (Aug, 2008). We have tried to settle the divorce amica… read more
Hi Everyone, I am an Indian (bride) married to a UK citizen
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Hi Everyone, I am an Indian (bride) married to a UK citizen since 2009. I moved to UK in 2009 and my son (UK citizen by birth) was born from our wedlock in mid-2010. Since the end of 2010(December) we… read more
I am an Irish citizen,i want to get married to a Bristish citizen
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
I am an Irish citizen,i want to get married to a Bristish citizen who has a Canadian PR card,and we want to get married in Samana DR.....Help!… read more
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i wish to marry my partner of 3 years but he is from gambia, could you plese tell me what documents we both need, both have never married befor… read more