European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a EU citizen (born in Belgium) with dual US nationality
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a EU citizen (born in Belgium) with dual US nationality (father is American). Can the US enforce tax penalties on me if i have never worked/lived in the US and only ever worked in the EU where i … read more
I am a US naturalized citizen. I was born in Germany of German
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
I am a US naturalized citizen. I was born in Germany of German parents. How do I get a EU German passport?… read more
My grandparents on my fathers side were born in Germany. Can
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
My grandparents on my father's side were born in Germany. Can I as a USA citizen get EU passport… read more
I was born in 1992 in Germany. My birth was registered
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I was born in 1992 in Germany. My birth was registered there. However, I have recently noticed some errors on my birth certificate, the ordering of my name is ***** ***** first name is ***** ***** as … read more
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany since 2012 with contract to work. My ex-wife is Spanish and lived with me just a few months in Germany and then we were physically but not … read more
i am NON-EU student and want to visit germany as a spouse of
José M.
José M., Attorney
i am NON-EU student and want to visit germany as a spouse of EU. what sort of documents do i need to apply for a visa.… read more
My grandfather was born in Ireland and my son frequently visits
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister
My grandfather was born in Ireland and my son frequently visits Ireland. He would like to have second citizenship. If I apply for second citizenship, does that mean that then he could? I have no idea … read more
My wife was born in Germany in 1972,her parent were Egyptians
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
my wife was born in Germany in 1972,her parent were Egyptians and they held permanent residency till 1995 and she has permanent residency , then went back to Egypt since Sep 1990, married me and had n… read more
My father & I are US citizens. My great-grand parents all immigrat
legal eagle
legal eagle, Rechtsanwältin, Fachanwältin
My father & I are US citizens. My great-grand parents all immigrated from Germany. If my father applies for dual Citizenship. Would I then be elligible to get an EU passport? What steps would he and I… read more
I am born in Germany. I obtained British Citizenship in
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Hi - I am born in Germany. I obtained British Citizenship in 2004. I did not renounce my German Citizenship but also did not file a Beibehaltungsgenehmigung. However I got my German passport back at t… read more
I'm an America with a permanent eu visa in germany. Can I
José M.
José M., Attorney
I'm an America with a permanent eu visa in germany. Can I move to spain and what steps do I need to take? … read more
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922. His father was
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922. His father was American, and his mother Italian. He received his certificate of Citizenship (not Naturalization) when he turned 18. My father was born after t… read more
how do i prove my right to eu citizenship if my foreing born
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
how do i prove my right to eu citizenship if my foreing born parent will not comply, meaning the parent is not on my birth certificate by choice. I have proof that he is my father and proof of that he… read more
I am a US citizen, my father was born in Germany. I was looking
DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechstanwalt/Fachanwalt für Strafrecht
I am a US citizen, my father was born in Germany. I was looking to find out the process/steps I need to take to obtain dual citizenship and get a German passport.… read more
EU/US dual residency question: My fiance and I will marry
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
EU/US dual residency question: My fiance and I will marry later this year. She is not European but has a five year residency permit in The Netherlands, where she has resided and worked for the past ye… read more
German Law I am 33 years old, I was born in Stuggart germany
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
German Law I am 33 years old, I was born in Stuggart germany in 1977. My father was stationed over there . He filled out paper work when I was born so I can have just an american citizenship. I lived … read more
I would like to get Polish citizenship and, through that citizenship,
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I would like to get Polish citizenship and, through that citizenship, an EU passport. I am a US citizen whose Father and paternal grandfather were born in Poland. Is that possible? If it helps also my… read more
I would like to register as an inheritor of my Great Grandfather,
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I would like to register as an inheritor of my Great Grandfather, Dionisios Colyvas's estate in Lefki Ithaca. I am planning a visit to the island in a few weeks time. Please advise if this is possible… read more