European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Can a convicted sex offender (felon) relocate to switzerland
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Can a convicted sex offender (felon) relocate to switzerland and possibly even become a citizen? All jail time, court imposed probation, psychiatric classes, monies owed the state have all been fullfi… read more
Hi - if I but am no longer a registered sex offender
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hi - if I but am no longer a registered sex offender (for the relatively mild crime of voyeurism), will I be able to go the USA and get through customs as a British Citizen? Thanks.… read more
my husband was convicted of a felon in the us.can he come visit
Ely, Counselor at Law
my husband was convicted of a felon in the us.can he come visit in israel?i am an israeli citizen,also can he become a resident of israel?… read more
I am a registered sex offender who is has been off probation
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello, I am a registered sex offender who is has been off probation since last September. I would like very much to make a trip with my wife and children to Switzerland and Italy. Will I be allowed in… read more
I'm a registered sex offender with a 12 year old conviction,
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi Pearl, I'm a registered sex offender with a 12 year old conviction, Tier 1, possession of Child Porn (84 images). I've entered a bunch of European countries over the past few years, most recently I… read more
I am a U.S. citizen who was convicted of a Tier 1 sex
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello. I am a U.S. citizen who was convicted of a Tier 1 sex offense in 2005. I have travelled to Europe and the Schengen Zone 4-5 times in the past without issue. However I am still afraid for my tri… read more
I plan to go to Spain for school purpose. but im a
José M.
José M., Attorney
I plan to go to Spain for school purpose. but im a registered sex offender … read more
I have a United States passport but I registered as a sex
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a United States passport but I registered as a sex offender for an offense committed in 1997 how does it affect my passport … read more
i am a sex offender and me and my partner of nearly 5 years
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
hi i am a sex offender and me and my partner of nearly 5 years are having a baby, the police will not give me permission to see the baby when born due to restrictions that are very harsh and this is a… read more
I am a registered sex offender living in NV, crime against a
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a registered sex offender living in NV, crime against a child 30 years ago. Planning a summer trip this summer to Poland and Italy to visit family. Should I anticipate difficulties entering these… read more
I want to go to Europe, but I am a registered sex offender.
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
I want to go to Europe, but I am a registered sex offender. Can I still get a pass port and go? I was also wanting to know if I could move to a European country.… read more
Loss of US Citizenship Risk by Naturalized Citizen
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I assume a registered overseas (S. America 1970 ) birth by US Government employed citizens/duly registered at embassy - still means the son is legally considered a naturalized citizen. The son now lat… read more
I am an Irish citizen living in italy 7 mths and am registered
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
My son is an Irish citizen with unmarried parents (an Italian father).If he is registered in Italy does he fall under Italian Law… read more
My husband and I are retired military and US citizens. We would
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
My husband and I are retired military and US citizens. We would like to relocate to the Cotswolds area of the UK to live for 2-3 yrs. in order to travel throughout the UK and other European countries.… read more
I'm an American citizen, my late husband is a French
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hello, I'm an American citizen, my late husband is a French citizen, and also a Swiss residence, he was living, working, paid taxes in Swiss for almost 20 years, my husband died in Swiss in 2013 and w… read more
I am a US citizen, married in California to an Italian citizen
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US citizen, married in California to an Italian citizen (husband) who I met in Europe and was not living in the US previously. We bore a child in the US, then moved to Italy for 2 years for fin… read more
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen. We were married in the US, but more recently were living in Germany when we separated (Aug, 2008). We have tried to settle the divorce amica… read more
My mother is a German citizen and my father is a US citizen.
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
My mother is a German citizen and my father is a US citizen. When they were married, I was born Jan 1976 in the US. I have read various information, but I would like to know if I am entitled to German… read more