European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

ratioscripta
ratioscripta
ratioscripta

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am the widow of a former Israeli (at death a US- citizen),
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
I am the widow of a former Israeli (at death a US- citizen), whose mother (Israeli) died in the States + left about 63,000 sheckels ($ 17,500) w Bank Hapoalim who transferred them to Psagot Provident … read more
Hello. I am an Israeli citizen who has been living in the
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
Hello. I am an Israeli citizen who has been living in the US for many years. When I tried to renew my 10-year Israeli passport issued in 2003, the consulate only issued me a "Provisional Passport (Tra… read more
I am a 72 year old Israeli (as well as American) citizen who
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
I am a 72 year old Israeli (as well as American) citizen who has been living in Israel for 45 years. My 2 sabra children are livng abroad. I am considering leaving israel in order to live closer to th… read more
Hi. I am a Norwegian man who has been married to an Israeli
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
Hi. I am a Norwegian man who has been married to an Israeli woman for the last 7 years - and we have 3 year old twins with dual nationalities. We have moved back to Israel and I am now in the prosess … read more
I'm an israeli citizen. My wife and I moved to the US to do
José M.
José M., Attorney
I'm an israeli citizen. My wife and I moved to the US for her to do a postdoctoral stage under the agreement that we would return to Israel one year later. Exactly a year later, as we were supposed to… read more
My mother who was born in Italy but is an Australian citizen
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
My mother who was born in Italy but is an Australian citizen has just transferred ownership of her Italian property to her daughter who was born in Australia but obtained dual citizenship. However, th… read more
Non-disclosure agreement between US and Israeli companies and
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
Non-disclosure agreement between US and Israeli companies and intellectual property protection. Does it have to be executed in US, Israel or both?… read more
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like to extend my tourist Visa in Israel. The Ministry of the Interior requests unspecified documentation to justify an extension. What type of d… read more
Herewith below my question : Can i divorce my israeli husband
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
Herewith below my question : Can i divorce my israeli husband after i have received israeli citizenship 2 months ago based on my marriage with an israeli man years and living in israel years ? Thank y… read more
Hi,I am a Non-European Citizen married to A Cypriot,
Expert, lawyer
Hi, I am a Non-European Citizen married to A Cypriot, living and working in Cyprus for 6 years. My husband wants to fill for divorce , we have a 2 years old child .I would like to know if there are ch… read more
Can you tell me the Israeli law about assault. In two
ratioscripta
ratioscripta, Juris Doctor
Can you tell me the Israeli law about sexual assault. In two cases... a nurse was assaulted by a patient. In one case, he masturbated in front of her while she was in the shower trying to wash him. In… read more
I am (and always have been) a non-resident/non citizen of
Top_advisor
Top_advisor, Attorney
I am (and always have been) a non-resident/non citizen of Ireland. My late father passed away in 2004 in Co. Donegal, Ire and left me his home. I sold the home in 2007 and received the proceeds. My Ir… read more
My son, an israeli pasaporte is on tourist. isa in Portugal,
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
my son, an israeli pasaporte is on tourist. isa in Portugal … read more
My mother (who is a naturalised british citizen) has died leaving
Expert, lawyer
My mother (who is a naturalised british citizen) has died leaving behind a spouse (who is Greek) and 4 children (all of whom are british nationals). I understand that her estate comprises some land an… read more
Here is the situation A non-citizen (Egyptian) lives and
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Here is the situation: A non-citizen (Egyptian) lives and works in Italy for many years. He wants his minor son (17) to come for a 90 day visit to Italy this summer. He tells me that as the sponsor of… read more
My father is a uk citizen with spanish residency and lived
José M.
José M., Attorney
My father is a uk citizen with spanish residency and lived there for 25 plus years. His wife, not the mother of his children, cannot care for herself. If he died is there any legal obligation on his c… read more
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany since 2012 with contract to work. My ex-wife is Spanish and lived with me just a few months in Germany and then we were physically but not … read more