José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Back in 2011 my company from B.V.I. was working with French

Back in 2011 my company from B.V.I. was working with French subsidiary of a multinational from the US. We had some disputes (in fact I sold my company and the new owner didn’t pay the bills) and now I’m concerned if I can freely travel in the EU, UK (where the supervising office was) and US. I believe there can be nothing against me but what if they just filed a law suit and issued a warrant for me and if I get arrested I would have to spend a lot of time and money proving that I’m innocent.
Is there any way to check whether any Euro warrant is issued in the EU zone and also for warrants in the US or UK? Or maybe there is some other way to make sure that there are no risks involved for me in travelling in EU, UK and US?
One law agency in France that I have contacted responded the following:

This type of dispute is private and wouldn't generate a warrant
There is no way to check whether there is a warrant

So now I don’t know if I should be worried or not.
Hi There

José M. Attorney.

The answer you got

Its perfect. Private disputes NEVER creates a warrant al Europe about neither UK, or US

So you can travel perfectly legal and nothing to be worried about

Thank you. Have a good day
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you mr. Jose but what exactly is a private dispute? What is considered private?

Private means that the facts are between you and somebody alse ( Private people or and interest )
This facts are not crminal actions.
Only criminal actions are studied by criminal court ( public disputes)
Warrants are only for criminal public actions which are studied in criminal courts

Warrants are only from crminal courts

Private disputes are studied in civil courts