How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thegonnec Your Own Question
Thegonnec, Judge
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1412
Experience:  Judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal (Conseil de Prud'hommes de Paris)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Thegonnec is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed an agreement in France for a UK Declaration of Trust

Customer Question

I signed an agreement in France for a UK Declaration of Trust Deed. I faxed it through to the UK. Can I have the 7 day cooling off period?
Are there any French law things that can protect me? I want to revoke the trust. Edward
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Thegonnec replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry but this was an act under UK jurisdiction. Whether you were physically in France or not at the time you did this does not grant you any protection under French law.
You will have to seek the revocation of the trust under British law which is the only one applicable in this matter.