INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Probate/Inheritance Issue My parents want to give me their

Customer Question

Probate/Inheritance Issue

My parents want to give me their property in Lisbon, Portugal with a lifetime interest for themselves. They live in Portugal and I live in London. I was born in Portugal and came to the U.K. with my family when I was three years old. I am a British Citizen and have no Portuguese documents though I may be able to apply for my Birth Certificate. My parents are both Portuguese and British nationals. Could you please advise how to achieve the above.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Wendy and I'm a moderator for this Legal topic. Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Portugal, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. Does this mean that regarding justanswers we just leave it as is, hoping that we may get an answer sometime? Thank you Wendy.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you. we will wait if ok. best regards. Kamran

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Kamran,

Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Tax, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,
Wendy