European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

After 24 years of service to a flag carrier African air line

I was assigned or appointed...
After 24 years of service to a flag carrier African air line I was assigned or appointed to a Sweden air port as a technical manager I worked for 36 months .Daily going to the air port 2 times a day ie to meet 2 hrs in the morning and to dispatch 3 hrs in the evening .In all these days I worked on day offs ,holidays,extra time....with out any payment
I dont have contract or collective agrement.I ONLY have assignment lettre and a copy of
work offer immigration dockment
Does Swedish emplyoyment protection act SFS 1982.80 excludes me?If so which swedish labour law protects my rights?I have worked more than 260 day off, holidays etc can these day offs can be added on my annual leave ?if i forward this case to the court what proof evidence is nedded on my side?Is the case strong enough to take to the court?
Forcefully I worked with out annual leave and they planned to give all my annual leave
at once and finally to terminate my assignment while I am in vaccation.is this
measure law full ?......

I hope the law and the court is swedish law and your answer referrs swedish law..
8/24/2013
Fran-mod
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Sweden, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

HEJ!

Fran-mod

Thank you for being honest and I don`t want to go back from your assistance that If you think the legal internet resercher could give me

best possible answer.I prefer This option .I hope you as professional

look and forward your opinion to the answer .

Meb

Thank you. I will try to search for a professional to answer this.
A.Valcke
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Thank you for your message.

I am researching the issue further and hope to get back to you soon.

Kind regards

Dear A.Valcke

I promise not to forget to rate your answer.

Hopefully I could get ..

Meb

Dear Meb,

Please could you tell me if you are still in Sweden? Also are you still working there for the airline?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dear A.Valcke

Yes I am still in Sweden and working with the same airline.

The assignment ends on nov 01 2013.

STILL I AM WAITNG YOUR REPLY...

THANK YOU

I AM LIVING IN SWEDEN SORRY I DID NOT GET A REPLY

I apologise for the delay in responding to you.

As a person working in Sweden, you fall within the scope of the Swedish Employment Protection Act SFS 1982:80. The Working Hours Act also applies SFS 1982/673.

The Working Hours Act is explained here:
http://www.av.se/inenglish/working/working_hours/

If you feel that your employer is not meeting its obligations, you should raise the matter in writing with them.

You may also want to obtain the assistance of a union if you are a member. You'll find a list of Swedish unions here:
http://www.worker-participation.eu/National-Industrial-Relations/Countries/Sweden/Links

If you prefer to go to court, you would need to lodge a complaint before the county court where you work.

In order to do so, you might find it useful to consult a Swedsh lawyer:
http://www.advokatsamfundet.se/Advokatsamfundet-engelska/Find-a-lawyer/

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards

A. Valcke
A.Valcke
A.Valcke, Solicitor

I hope my answer was useful to you. Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

Please don't forget to rate my answer by clicking on a smiley face.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Meb,

You promised not to forget to rate my answer.

Please could you do so at your earliest convenience.

I thank you in advance and wish you a good week-end.
A.Valcke
A.Valcke
A.Valcke, Solicitor