How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Palestinian refugee and I want to apply for asylum

Customer Question

I am a Palestinian refugee in Lebanon and I want to apply for asylum in Sweden.


+ I am 26 years old (Nov-1986)

+ ex-Muslim (non-religious now)

+ I have a high-school diploma so I can enter university. 


I have some reasons:


  • Lebanon has no security stability, a civil war can be released at any time.

  • I can't move freely within the country due to the tension between religions and the increasing of Bomb-trapped cars.

  • Palestinian refugees has no right buy houses in Lebanon.

  • I can't continue my education in the university because I am extremely sensitive person and I can't handle the atmosphere (I tried twice)

  • I am completely desperate of my life with having anxiety about my future, that's why I am sending this message.


I also have always been dreaming to live in such a quiet country like Sweden,


and I am already building my own business in web development (I am managing two websites).





Please help me and tell me what to do, I just want to live normal.


Thank you very much

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Wendy and I'm a moderator for this Legal topic. Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about the Philippines, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



Thank you for your answer, though it didn't help, because:


I didn't mention Philippines, I said I am a Palestinian refugee.


Palestinian refugees are those people who left Palestine (now it's called Israel) in 1948. According to UN, those people are considered as Palestinian refugees.


Thus, I have the right to ask for asylum in Sweden if I have Compelling reasons.


And I have those reasons. Life factors in Lebanon are becoming narrow and narrow with time, so I am asking for the asylum before it's too late.

I will even not be able to go to the airport after a while because of the horrifying tension between religions.


Please HELP.


thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, we don't have any active professionals for Sweden or Lebanon either. Will will continue to search for a legal researcher to help you though.

Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much Wendy,


I am waiting and I will be waiting you to the end.


Please keep going.


Additionally, here are some news about how much the situation is getting bad in Lebanon:


Explosion in 23/8/2013 in Tripoli (North Lebanon)


Suicide in Saida (South Lebanon):


Closing a main road in Saida (South Lebanon) due to a found Bomb-trapped car:


Tight security and army patrols in Sidon:



If you have some time, keep a look at them.



Thank you again.


Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry to read about how bad things are over there. Thank you again for your patience while we continue our search.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Wendy,


your message was disappointing, I was waiting you to give me the solution all the time :(


I don't want the payback and also I don't want to ask another question.


At lease give me the right path to follow, or connect me with any lawyer to talk to.


I don't care about the money, I'll pay whatever you want... just give me something to depend on.


It's not fair to stuck in this deadly country while millions of Arabs went to Sweden without any effort.


Check this article from BBC, there's a war coming:


If the struggle continued in Syria, Lebanon will be completely destroyed.


I am just trying to leave before the crises.



Thank you.


Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, you might try a website such as

Thank you!