How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 740
Experience:  14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law
Type Your European Law Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

European lawyers only, more less how much should I count with

This answer was rated:

European lawyers only, more less how much should I count with for hiring a lawyer that provides the services of website intellectual property register and online terms and conditions? I know it depends on the lawyer but I need a rough estimate.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Fran, I would like to keep on waiting thanks!

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Thank your for your question.

May I ask in which country your lawyer is registered?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, the lawyer should be registered in Switzerland, Thanks!

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

I am researching the issue further and hope to get back to you soon.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX need an estimate from other countries in Europe like Germany or France you really don't have to go nuts trying to find Swiss info, you're gonna have a bad time, haha.


I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.

Attorneys' fees are not fixed by the bar association. So you would need to shop around and ask for quotes. Some firms charge by the hour (upwards of $100 per hour) but some firms offer fixed-fee packages.

You can find a list of Swiss attorneys who speak English on the website of the US embassy:

They also have a list of US attorneys operating in Switzerland:

The British embassy has also produced a list of English-speaking attorneys:

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 740
Experience: 14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law
A.Valcke and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you

I hope my answer was useful to you. Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

Please don't forget to rate my answer by clicking on a smiley face.

Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Amazing! Thank you very much! you gave me outstanding service!

Related European Law Questions